According to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), KOTLER IMPACT INC. in the person of the legal representative (hereinafter “Data Controller”) based in Canada, 1341 Beauty Bush Crt. Mississauga, L5V 1K4, VAT No. 82907 9003, in its capacity as “Data Controller”, informs you that your personal data collected to conclude the contract and/or in the context of the execution and/or use of the requested service will be processed in compliance with the legislation mentioned above to guarantee the rights, fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. We inform you that, if the activities performed on your behalf should require the processing of third-party personal data of which you are the controller, you are responsible for ensuring that you have fulfilled the legal requirements regarding the Data Subjects to render its processing by us legitimate.
Origin, purpose, legal basis and nature of the data processedThe processing of your personal data, directly provided by you, is carried out in a country of the European Union (Italy) by Kotler Impact Inc. in the person of its legal representative, based in Canada, 1341 Beauty Bush Crt. Mississauga, L5V 1K4, VAT no. 82907 9003, through the Data Processor Mr. Ahmad Kibria, to conclude the contract and/or in the context of the execution and/or stipulation of the same and / or in the use of the service requested by the User/Customer/Data Subject.Furthermore, third-party personal data communicated to the Company by the Customer/User/Data Subject may also be processed. In this case, the Customer/User/Data Subject automatically becomes the data controller. It assumes the consequent legal obligations and responsibilities, thus holding the Company harmless against any complaints, claims or applications for damage compensation that the Company should receive from third-party Data Subjects.In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and without the need for specific consent from the data subject, the data will be stored, collected and processed by the Company through its appointed Data Processor under Article 28 GDPR and with the means and tools of the latter for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of contractual obligations, execution and/or conclusion of the contract with the data subject and/or management of any pre-contractual measures;
- compliance with any legal requirements, tax regulations arising from performance of company business, and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities;
- sending, directly or through third-party suppliers based in the European Union, to which the data subject gives specific and free consent, of marketing and communication services, newsletters and communications for direct marketing purposes via email, SMS, telephone with operator concerning products supplied by third-party companies based in one of the countries of the European Union;
- communication and/or transfer of Data to third-party companies operating in the marketing sector or event organizers, based in the European Union or based abroad (provided that the requirements of the GDPR regarding data transfer are met); the Data Subject/User/Customer declares to give specific and free consent to any such transfers and also gives consent to the sending of newsletters and communications for marketing purposes by the companies mentioned above through email, SMS, telephone with operator;
- communication and/or transfer of data to the Web Seeders based in Mississauga, Canada